Thursday 17 April 2014

Do It Like A Dude

If you could be anyone else for a day - who would you be?

I'd be a dude. Definitely. Any lad in the whoooole world... just for a day.

This was today's little daydream. It's 1.14pm, I've finished my cashew nuts, and I'm contemplating life - with seven Asos tabs open for casual browsing, obv. I found myself looking at Asos Men, and I got to thinking about how I'd dress if I were a bloke. Then I threw in what that bloke would be like, just for a laugh.

The results are below. Hang onto your hats folks - it's about to get weird up in here.
The inoffensive cardi-bloke. 

I'm the strong silent type. I like to make out that I don't know anything about 'fashion', but I know exactly what I'm doing. The crisp white buttoned up shirt to contrast my surfer boy hair, a mardigan (man's cardigan - duh) thrown on top to show you how beefy my shoulders are...
Ladies - this was no accident.

*sigh*

I am man. I have beard. I wear jumper. End of.
I look pretty...sad, right? Probably because my jumper isn't really even that thick. And my ridiculous beard led my girlfriend to dump me. 
Maybe if I'd put more thought into my fashion sense than my facial hair, life would be better.
Probably not. 
Beardy beard beard <3

The logo lad.

I know about fashion, and I want you to know that I know about fashion. But really - I don't know anything about fashion. If it's in the shop window, I've already bought it baby. You like that, huh? Maybe one night I could take you out to dinner, sit across from you wearing this ridiculous sweatshirt, and let you feel inferior to the babe on my chest all night. 

THEN I thought (oh god, she's still thinking) - guy bashing aside - I wonder if they categorize us as ridiculously as I just have, based on what we wear. What would they say about what I'm wearing right now?

Then I remember - when it comes round to a guy, and a guys state of mind - he whole heartedly doesn't give a shit. 
This is why I could, and should, never be a guy. I definitely think too much.

Wait - I take it back. I'd be Zac Efron for a day. I'd be Zac Efron all day. Every day.
What a nifty lil gif-ty.

What kind of bloke would you be?

No comments:

Post a Comment