Monday 19 August 2013

Hey Good Lookin...

So I've been meaning to bite the bullet and blog for a while now. I have decided on this fine Monday afternoon, after a crap nights sleep, with brand spankin' new spots on my face and my hair sitting ALL WRONG... that it was the perfect time to do it. So, armed with a coffee and a full pack of choccy digestives (Okay...half a pack now), here goes nothing...
First of all; thanks for reading this far. I'm almost sure my blog must be the least interesting looking one out there on the whole of the internet right now- but we all gotta start somewhere, right?
I had a bit of a crisis while I was deciding the style of my blog. I'm certainly not stylish enough to be a fashion blogger, that's fo sho. I can't cook - so we won't even discuss a foodie blog. I like makeup, I wear makeup - but a makeup blogger I am not. I do ramble on about everyday things quite frequently... but as you'll soon find out, there is no rhyme or reason to the subjects I end up writing about.
Then I thought; that's it. That IS the style. A completely unscheduled, inconsistent flow of anything and everything that I love, like, fancy, hate... all tidied up together in one cosy little blog. Like my own little virtual paperweight keeping together all my crazies in one place.


I'll leave it at that. I've got a date with a pack of biscuits...



Come back soon!



x




No comments:

Post a Comment